A high-flying finance executive improperly spent $140,000 of his company’s cash to fuel a luxe lifestyle — including the purchase of patio furniture, family flights on a corporate jet, an Xbox system, an Apple TV and two pricey watches, an New York arbitrator ruled last month. Andrew Moser, the former chief executive of Salus Capital...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FOREVER GREEN SMART LUXURY CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Finance exec paid for luxurious life with $140K of company cash
By Lisa Fickenscher - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Intel commits $178 million to build a ‘smart and green’ R&D facility in India
By Paul Sawers - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Intel has announced plans to expand its research and development (R&D) presence in India with a new “state-of-the-art” design hub in Bengaluru (Bangalore). India is already home to the chip giant’s largest R&D facility outside the U.S., and with a new $178 million investment the company said that it will open a “smart and green” […]
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Baselworld 2017: Even Switzerland Is Obsessed With Smartwatches Now
By David Pierce - Tuesday Mar 28, 2017
Watches last forever. Gadgets don’t. Where does that leave luxury smartwatches?