Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FOREST LABORATORIES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- The Mad Opulence of Dubai, From Water Villas to Fake Forests
By Laura Mallonee - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
It's like Disney World. But more ridiculous.
- 43 Dead in Central Portugal Forest Fires
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Raging forest fires in central Portugal killed at least 43 people, many of them trapped in their cars as flames swept over a road, in what Prime Minister Antonio Costa on Sunday called "the biggest tragedy of human life that we have known in years."
- Portugal Forest Fire Traps Drivers, Killing at Least 62 People
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Prime Minister António Costa described the blaze in the Pedrógão Grande area as “the worst tragedy in terms of human lives that we’ve known in recent years.”
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Portugal Forest Fires Kill at Least 61
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 61 people, many of whom were trapped inside their vehicles as they tried to escape. Photo: EPA
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Portugal Fire Survivors Recount Confusion Amid a Search for Escape
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
After a forest fire killed at least 64 people over the weekend, our correspondent drove into the ravaged countryside, past burned-out cars and melted road signs.