Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FOREST GROUP AGENCY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Del Taco Hires Camp + King As New Agency
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Del Taco has announced that San Francisco-based Camp + King is its new lead advertising agency, effective immediately. The Newport Beach, Calif. office of Doner Co. had formerly been the AOR for the Lake Forest, Calif.-based QSR.
- Arsonists May Be Behind Fatal Portugal Blaze, Firefighters’ Group Says
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The suspicion contradicts a police assessment that said the disaster was a result of lightning strikes and is likely to fuel calls for a wider investigation.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- More Agency Consolidation At WPP: Mindshare Absorbs Ogilvy's Neo
Monday Jun 19, 2017
For GroupM, it's the second big agency restructuring move in recent weeks, following its decision to fold Maxus into sibling media agency MEC.
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.