A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FOREST AVENUE AUTOMOTIVE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee eyes NFL comeback 7 years after retiring - Dallas Cowboys' Lucky Whitehead says stolen dog is 'home safely'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee eyes NFL comeback 7 years after retiring
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee abruptly left the NFL in 2010, citing his faith -- but now he’s ready to get on the gridiron again.
- Postolowo Journal: In Poland, a Battle for the Fate of Europe’s Last Ancient Forest
By JOANNA BERENDT - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Environmentalists are fighting to prevent logging in Bialowieza forest, a Unesco world heritage site, but the Polish government has dismissed their concerns.
- Continental rolls into BMW’s self-driving consortium
By David Curry - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Continental said on Tuesday it has joined the self-driving consortium led by BMW, created to accelerate the development of autonomous systems for vehicles.The addition of Continental fills the consortium with everything it needs to develop a fully operational self-driving car. The German company is the second largest supplier of automotive parts by sales in the world.See Also: Nissan turns over new self-driving Leaf with ProPilotIntel and Mobileye are partners in the consortium. Intel is hoping that the arrangement will give it an avenue into the growing need for silicon in cars, while...Read More