Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FOREIGN DESIGNS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Hungary Enacts Law Cracking Down on Foreign-Funded NGOs
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The bill requiring foreign-funded NGOs to register, declare themselves foreign-funded, and disclose funding sources passed with only minor amendments....
- Hungary to Modify Law Regulating Foreign-Funded NGOs
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
In an effort to address widespread criticism, the government will amend a bill requiring NGOs to register and declare themselves as foreign-funded....
- Democrats in Congress Sue Trump Over Foreign Business Dealings
By SHARON LaFRANIERE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Nearly 200 members, believed to be the most to ever sue a sitting president, will contend that the president has accepted gifts from foreign powers in violation of the Constitution.
- Trump Administration to Rescind Obama's Foreign-Born Founder Rule
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Trump administration plans to dismantle a regulation that would have helped more foreign-born entrepreneurs build startups in the U.S. without a traditional visa, which could rankle Silicon Valley.