EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FONTANA ENERGY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- China Aims for Gold in Brazil Power Deal
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
China’s State Grid, the world’s largest electricity provider by revenue, is planning a blockbuster $13 billion takeover of Brazilian power company CPFL Energia. Photo: State Grid Corp. of China
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- Four Wheels on Ice: Extreme Driving Lures Adventure Seekers
Saturday Apr 1, 2017
In Arjeplog, Sweden, ice-driving tours allow visitors to get behind the wheel and do figure eights on a sheet of solid ice while being pampered at upscale accommodations during their downtime. Popular destination driving programs like this one are intensifying competition among luxury automakers. Photo: Chester Dawson
- Is Your Car Safe From Hackers?
Thursday Apr 13, 2017
An Israeli cybersecurity company says it was able to hack a moving car using a Bluetooth-enabled device. WSJ's Chester Dawson discusses this exclusive story and which cars may be vulnerable on Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero. Photo: AP
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.