Five major Uber investors called for his resignation following months of blunders.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FOLLOW HIS WAY MINISTRY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick resigns after pressure from investors
By Sebastian Anthony - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- SolarCity co-founder Peter Rive will leave Tesla, following his brother
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The Rive brothers built the company, stayed through Solar Roof announcement.
- Marine Corps orders all its aircraft grounded following deadly crashes
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.