Five major Uber investors called for his resignation following months of blunders.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FOLLOW HIS WAY MINISTRY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick resigns after pressure from investors
By Sebastian Anthony - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- 'WSJ' Fires Senior Correspondent Solomon Over Dealings With Source
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Jay Solomon, a veteran national security reporter for WSJ, was fired following revelations that he was either involved, or on his way to being involved, in behind-the-scenes deals with one of hiscontacts. Farhad Azima, a military-aviation mogul and arms dealer, is now under investigation in connection with a global corruption case.
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Chicago United Way Layoffs Follow Close on Heels of Layoffs at United Way of Twin Cities
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Two relatively large United Ways have reduced their staffs in the past few weeks even while announcing new initiatives. What is happening here?
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- How to use BeyondCorp to ditch your VPN, improve security and go to the cloud
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017