NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - FOLGER FAMILY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Charitable Giving Increased 2.7 Percent in 2016, 'Giving USA' Finds
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The report found that giving by individuals, corporations, and foundations totaled an estimated $390.05 billion in 2016....
- Trump Foundations Shifted Funds to Trump Business Organization
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Tax filings show the Donald J. Trump and Eric Trump foundations have shifted hundreds of thousands in charitable donations to the Trump Organization....
- The Wisconsin Example: A Thin Line between Charitable Purposes and Politics
By Carole Levine - Friday Jun 2, 2017
A single nonprofit foundation appears to have an outsized influence on Wisconsin politics and policy, raising questions about what charitable purpose is and is not.
- Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits?
By Jeannie Fox - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“We all do!” would be the answer, if you’re following tax proposals currently under consideration in the Michigan state legislature.
The post Who Wins with Charitable Giving Tax Credits? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.
- Walton Family Foundation Launches Sustainable Fishing Initiative
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The initiative is part of the foundation's 2016-20 ocean strategy to create and promote sustainable practices in five core countries.....
- Sobrato Family Foundation Invests $29 Million in Literacy Model
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The new investment will be used to expand the Sobrato Early Academic Language educational model in California....