The Brewers made prep Tristen Lutz a focal point of their draft class.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Nov 18, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 1997
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1997 - FOCAL POINT SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Brewers Sign Tristen Lutz Near Deadline - Brewers Prospect Report
By Tom Haudricourt - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- ‘Bachelorette’ Rachel Lindsay Talks Emotional Finale Breakup: Peter Gave Me ‘Enough to String Me Along’
By Ryan Gajewski, provided by
- Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The proposal became such a focal point because that’s what happened at the end of the show, but that was not the reason why I didn’t choose Peter.The Dallas-based attorney said that she and Kraus maintained their relationship until the final episode because he “continued to give me enough to string me along.”[...] Read: 'Bachelor in Paradise' Trailer Teases Sexual Misconduct Storm (Video)
- Focal Spark in-ear-headphones review: Refined audio and French style on a budget
By Theo Nicolakis - By Theo Nicolakis - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
These modestly priced headphones sound leaps and bounds beyond their price tag.
- Nikki Haley says ‘China is aware they must act’ on North Korea
By Mark Moore - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
The US ambassador to the United Nations said North Korea’s mounting military provocations punctuated by the recent test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile will require an international “solution.” “Done talking about NKorea. China is aware they must act. Japan & SKorea must inc pressure. Not only a US problem. It will req an intl solution,”...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.