BioWare is losing one general manager and gaining another. In a pair of blog posts on the studio’s site, current GM Aaryn Flynn announced his plans to leave the developer, while Casey Hudson revealed that’s he’s coming back to take that role. Casey Hudson left BioWare three years ago, later joining Microsoft and working on mixed […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - FLYNN WIRKUS YOUNG, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- BioWare shakeup: Aaryn Flynn leaving, Casey Hudson returning
By Mike Minotti - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Season 2 of ‘Summer House’ will be ‘work hard, play hard’
By Francesca Bacardi - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Ashley Wirkus dished some details about the show and her fitness routine to Page Six.
- Young Socialites Conjure the Ghost of Leonard Bernstein at the Dakota
By BEN WIDDICOMBE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Larry Milstein, 22, and his sister Toby, 24, are not hobnobbing on the young socialite circuit, they hold séances in their family’s apartment.
- Could Flynn's Unmasking be McCabe's Revenge?
Friday Jun 30, 2017
The unmasking of Flynn in the Russia probe may indeed be retaliation against Flynn for perceived political sins.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- How Michael Flynn’s Disdain for Limits Led to a Legal Quagmire
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and DANNY HAKIM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Fired by the military, Mr. Flynn tried to build a lucrative consulting business. Instead, he sparked a scandal.