Frontline Ltd., the tanker firm owned by Norwegian billionaire John Fredriksen, has abandoned plans to acquire U.S.-listed rival Gener8 Maritime Inc., a person familiar with the matter said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLYING SHIPPING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shipping Firm Frontline to Abandon Pursuit of Gener8
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Are flying cars about to become a real thing? Starburst Accelerator thinks they are
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
According to a new report, the technologies are finally mature.
- The Top 10 Flying Car Designs, From Airbus to Larry Page
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The long-promised age of the flying car is finally here (kinda). Here are 10 of the most promising designs.
- Neva's AirQuadOne Is Your New Best Bet for a Flying Car
By Jack Stewart - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The four-fan concept from a European aerospace consortium offers reasonable specs—and could be here in a few years.
- Seven U.S. Sailors Missing After Navy Destroyer Collides With Ship
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald’s commanding officer was injured in the collision and taken to the hospital by helicopter.
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.