A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FLY ZONE CAR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Are flying cars about to become a real thing? Starburst Accelerator thinks they are
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
According to a new report, the technologies are finally mature.
- The Top 10 Flying Car Designs, From Airbus to Larry Page
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The long-promised age of the flying car is finally here (kinda). Here are 10 of the most promising designs.
- Neva's AirQuadOne Is Your New Best Bet for a Flying Car
By Jack Stewart - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The four-fan concept from a European aerospace consortium offers reasonable specs—and could be here in a few years.
- Future of City Transport: Flying Taxis
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Flying car concepts and designs have been around for awhile. But some firms are looking to transform the idea and provide a point-to-point passenger vehicle service–or a flying taxi. Here are three companies pushing to revolutionize city transport. Graphic Simulation: Volocopter
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.