A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FLY JAMAICA AIRWAYS LIMITED
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- American Perplexed By Qatar Airways Wanting To Fly With It
Friday Jun 23, 2017
American American Airlines CEO Doug Parker finds it "puzzling" that Qatar Airways is floating the idea of buying a 10% stake in the carrier - particularly since U.S.-based airlines have been arguing that they are at a disadvantage to those based in the Middle East that receive government subsidies.
- Too Hot to Fly? Climate Change May Take a Toll on Air Travel
By ZACH WICHTER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Excess heat in Phoenix grounded more than 40 flights in recent days, and scientists say a warming climate could also mean more turbulent rides.
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Qatar Airways Seeks a 10% Stake in American Airlines
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
American Airlines said it received an unsolicited notice from state-owned Qatar Airways indicating the Middle Eastern airline plans to acquire as much as 10% of the company.
- Asia and Australia Edition: James Comey, Tesla, Qatar Airways: Your Morning Briefing
By CHARLES McDERMID and INYOUNG KANG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.