In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLUSHING FORTUNE GARDENS CONDOMINIUM I, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Yankees have to sweat out a Jordan Montgomery gem
By George A. King III - Monday Jun 26, 2017
CHICAGO — They lost Aaron Hicks to the disabled list on Sunday and it’s likely that second baseman Starlin Castro is joining the outfielder on the shelf Tuesday. So if the Yankees flushed a five-run lead in the ninth inning Monday night the Coast Guard would be dragging Lake Michigan for Yankees corpses. Fortunately for...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Miners Are Flush With Cash Again
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Fueled by a sharp rise in commodities prices, companies like BHP Billiton, Glencore and Rio Tinto are flush with cash again, boosting dividends, cutting debt and shelling out cash for expansions.