A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 04, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FLOWERS BY TITA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- N.Y.C. Nature: Dainty Invader: the Deptford Pink
By DAVE TAFT - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The flower is an uninvited lovely of New York’s woods.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.