A Florida theme park worker accused of having sex with an 11-year-old has been nabbed – nearly three years after giving birth to the boy’s child. Marissa Ashley Mowry, 25, was arrested Tuesday for sleeping with the kid in January 2014, when she was 22 years old, according to the Tampa Bay Times. The Port...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FLORIDA GLASS OF TAMPA BAY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Busch Gardens worker’s child was fathered by 11-year-old boy: cops
By Lia Eustachewich - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Starlin Castro is back and raving about intriguing Yankees prospect
By Dan Martin - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
BOSTON — When Starlin Castro went on the disabled list with a hamstring injury, the Yankees were tied for first place with the Red Sox in the AL East, though they had lost 10 of 12. Being without their All-Star second baseman didn’t help, as the Yankees slipped behind Boston — and Tampa Bay —...
- Confused goat smashes business’ glass doors
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Ewe have goat to be kidding! A goat hellbent on destruction shattered the front doors of a Colorado plastics company, startling security camera footage shows. “For like 20 minutes he sat and banged on the front door,” Greg Cappaert an employee at Argonics Inc. told 9 News. “He must have seen his reflection in the...
- Bar was just set for Rangers’ Zibanejad deal — that will get tricky
By Larry Brooks - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Tampa Bay’s signings of Group II, salary arbitration-filers Tyler Johnson and Ondrej Palat have set a bar that should inform Mika Zibanejad’s negotiations with the Rangers in advance of No. 93’s scheduled hearing on July 25. Johnson, the center who will turn 27 before the end of the month, signed a seven-year deal worth $5...
- Chlorine gas sickens kids at indoor swimming pool
By Fox News - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Five children in Florida were sickened Monday night after being exposed to chlorine gas during a swimming session at an indoor pool, fire officials said. Paramedics arrived at the Calypso Pool in Tampa after receiving a 911 call around 7 p.m., Fox 13 reported. Five children, who complained about stomach discomfort and nausea, were taken...