Public spaces in the city are filled with sculpture and other artworks that reward the attentive viewer. Here’s one critic’s summertime tour.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FLAG ART STUDIOS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Review: Across New York, a Summertime Tour of Public Art
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II multiplayer open beta begins October 6
By Stephanie Chan - Monday Jul 10, 2017
If you’re awaiting the new Star Wars: Battlefront II, you can get an early sneak peek of its multiplayer beta before the full game launch. Publisher Electronic Arts announced today that the multiplayer beta will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One starting October 6, though those who preordered it receive access October 4. […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.