A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FJ LIVE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- The M Word: We Aren't Who You Think We Are
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Travel and adventure-seeking have a new, greater importance in the Millennial lifestyle. They are taking more vacations than ever, with 70% reporting the desire to visit every continent. They place apremium on authentic travel experience: cultural appreciation, living like a local, and off-the-beaten-track experiences are more sought after than partying and other "traditional" tourist activities.I think this is awesome. It's a wonderful trend that inspires tourists to go further, learn more and become more aware of their world.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.