Got an iPhone 6 or 6s with a draining battery? WSJ's Joanna Stern tells you easy and hard ways to fix the problem now—so you can hold out for the new iPhone models due this fall.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIX YOUR PHONE NOW LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fix Your iPhone's Old Battery
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- A Ten-Minute Silent Track Is Fixing Your iPhone’s Awful Autoplay Problem
By Dan Seitz - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Sick of having your most embarrassing song play when you connect your iPhone to bluetooth? Here's the fix!
- Go Update Your iPhone Or iPad Right Now
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jul 21, 2017
If you use WiFi on your iPhone or iPad, and you probably do, you’ll want to head to the Updates section as soon as you can to update its software before you start your weekend. There are a number of security patches, the most important of which fixes a flaw in the WiFi chip that can let someone standing near …
- Your Money: Equifax’s Instructions Are Confusing. Here’s What to Do Now.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 8, 2017
You’ll need a credit freeze. You’ll need a fraud alert. And don’t expect Equifax to be much help.
- Your Phone Is Your Most Vulnerable Gadget. Protect It Now
By David Pierce - Friday Jul 7, 2017
If there’s ever been a gadget worth protecting, it’s the rectangle in your pocket.
- This Bug Will Motivate You To Update Your iPhone With iOS 10.3.3 ASAP
By Dan Seitz - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
iOS 10.3.3 fixes a frightening bug... so get on it!