CarDash wants to take the hassle out of getting your car repaired by picking the vehicle up from your work or home and bringing it to a certified auto shop. The Menlo Park, California-based startup today announced the close of a $5.3 million round of funding. Customers book a slot on the CarDash website and […]
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - FIX RITE AUTO REPAIR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- CarDash secures $5.3 million to pick up and fix your car
By Bérénice Magistretti - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Right-to-Repair Laws Argue That You Bought That Gadget, and Dammit, You Should Be Able to Fix It
By Kyle Wiens - Wednesday Mar 22, 2017
Manufacturers want to throughly control how people use the products they sell, but their interests rarely align with those of society. Right-to-repair laws fix that.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …