ORLANDO, Fla. — When Steve Mills was Knicks president for a five-month stint during the 2013-14 season, he made a bid to trade for Syracuse product Dion Waiters, who then was with the Cavaliers. Nothing materialized, as Waiters struggled through a troubling season. Last summer, the Knicks again made a lukewarm bid for Waiters when...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIVE TOWNS WAITERING LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Knicks making another run to land Dion Waiters
By Marc Berman - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
- Their Towns Overrun With Tourists, Some Italians Cry, 'Basta!'
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Officials squabble over limiting visitors to holiday hot spots like Venice, Florence and Capri.
- A Limited Series About The Central Park Five Is Coming To Netflix, Thanks To Ava DuVernay
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
'Selma' director Ava DuVernay will bring the historic, controversial Central Park Five story to life with a limited Netflix series.
- How Earthquakes Are Rattling a Farm Town Atop One of the World's Richest Gas Troves
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
To limit earthquakes, the Dutch government has for years been imposing increasingly strict production limits at Groningen, Europe’s biggest gas field, and is now proposing another 10% cut.
- Five Beach Towns Where You Can Afford to Buy a House
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sand and surf doesn't have to cost seven figures. Here are five beach towns where you can actually afford to buy a house.