A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FIVE SILVER STARS CONSTRUCTION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Theme Park Takes Shape In These Latest Aerial Photos
By Donna Dickens - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Get the latest updates on how construction is faring at Disney World's 'Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge' theme park.
- Kidd Creole of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five Is Charged With Murder
By MATTHEW HAAG - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The police in New York City said that the performer, whose real name is Nathaniel Glover, stabbed a homeless man in Midtown on Monday.
- OMD Worldwide Named Media Network Of The Year At Cannes
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity has named OMD Worldwide Media Network of the Year after winning one Gold, five Silver and five Bronze lions and earning 14 shortlists in the Media Lionscategory.
- Actor James Cromwell to report to jail for plant protest
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
WAWAYANDA, N.Y. (AP) — Oscar-nominated actor James Cromwell is heading to jail in New York for blocking traffic to protest a power plant.A town judge sentenced the 77-year-old Cromwell and two fellow protesters to a week in the Orange County Jail for civil disobedience at the construction site of a 650-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant in December 2015.