“The Last Tycoon,” a nine-episode series, is the latest good-looking attempt to adapt F. Scott Fitzgerald for the screen.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FITZGERALD CASTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon Tackles Hollywood’s F. Scott Fitzgerald Obsession
By BROOKS BARNES - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Georgia’s Health Commissioner, Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, Named to Head C.D.C.
By SHEILA KAPLAN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald is an obstetrician-gynecologist and a two-time Republican congressional candidate.