GUEST: What did you buy your dad for Father’s Day this year? Did you purchase a tie or fishing rod? Or did you looking to the tech industry to fulfill your needs? According to Time, some of 2017’s most popular Father’s Day gifts are items like drones and gaming chairs. This is a huge turn from the […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FISHSTIX CUSTOM FISHING RODS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How tech took over Father’s Day
By Kyle Portman - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Indigenous Canadians Challenge an Exclusive American Fishing Camp
By CRAIG S. SMITH - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A First Nations band in Quebec wants to take back control of a stretch of river that has been in wealthy American hands for over a century.
- Walton Family Foundation Launches Sustainable Fishing Initiative
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The initiative is part of the foundation's 2016-20 ocean strategy to create and promote sustainable practices in five core countries.....
- AquaBounty Lines Up First U.S. Fish Farm With Deal for Indiana Site
By Frank Vinluan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When salmon from AquaBounty Technologies reach grocery stores and restaurants, some of them will come from America’s heartland. AquaBounty (NASDAQ: AQB) has agreed to pay $14 million in cash to acquire some of the assets of Bell Fish Company, including that company’s fish farm in Albany, IN. The deal will give Maynard, MA-based AquaBounty its […]