The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FISHKILL INTERNATIONAL IMPORTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Lasting Damage and a Search for Clues in Cyberattack
By NICOLE PERLROTH - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
An attack that started in Ukraine and spread throughout the world is still causing headaches for a number of big companies.
- Qualcomm seeks to block iPhone imports in patent dispute
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Qualcomm plans to request the import ban Friday with the U.S. International Trade Commission, which has the power to block shipments of products that violate intellectual property.[...] disputes can take a long time to resolve, so iPhone sales aren't immediately at risk.