Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FISHER'S AUTO REPAIR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Carrie Fisher Tested Positive for Drugs Before Her Death, Coroner Says
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ms. Fisher tested positive for cocaine and other drugs when she was admitted to the hospital four days before her death, a toxicology report said.
- Woodrow Wilson HistoryQuest Fellowship Expands, Names 2017 Class
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 2, 2017
The 2017 class of the program includes middle- and high-school teachers from Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania....
- Vince Young: Jeff Fisher let cops believe I would kill myself
By Mark W. Sanchez - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
An NFL marriage that was doomed from the start unofficially ended with a host of police officers questioning a confused Vince Young about his alleged intentions to take his own life — all while coach Jeff Fisher sat there, in what Young perceived as enjoyment. The Young-Fisher pairing with the Titans started poorly and devolved...
- Carrie Fisher Died From Sleep Apnea and Other Factors, Coroner Says
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said investigators have not been able to determine an exact cause of death for the actor who died in December.
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
- Right-to-Repair Laws Argue That You Bought That Gadget, and Dammit, You Should Be Able to Fix It
By Kyle Wiens - Wednesday Mar 22, 2017
Manufacturers want to throughly control how people use the products they sell, but their interests rarely align with those of society. Right-to-repair laws fix that.