Net neutrality is just a "slogan."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FISHER LANE PROPERTIES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Internet needs paid fast lanes, anti-net neutrality senator says
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Owner of Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices Could Close Up To 650 Stores
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
You may not know the name Ascena Retail Group, but you know the stores it owns, like Ann Taylor, dressbarn, Lane Bryant, Maurices, among others. Many of these stores could soon be closing if Ascena follows through on its proposal to shutter as many as 650 locations. Ascena revealed the plans — which would axe some 250 or more stores …
- Star Wars Cantina Talk: You Can Bet Carrie Fisher Would Love 'Episode IX'
By Graeme McMillan - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Here's every bit of Star Wars news you might have missed over the last couple weeks.
- Carrie Fisher Died From Sleep Apnea and Other Factors, Coroner Says
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said investigators have not been able to determine an exact cause of death for the actor who died in December.
- Carrie Fisher Tested Positive for Drugs Before Her Death, Coroner Says
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ms. Fisher tested positive for cocaine and other drugs when she was admitted to the hospital four days before her death, a toxicology report said.
- Yes, Carrie Fisher would have wanted us to know about the drugs
By Chris Taylor - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
There's a wonderful sight gag in Postcards from the Edge, the movie based on the novel based on Carrie Fisher's life. The Fisher character, just released from drug rehab, is in the kitchen having an argument with her mother. Personifying her cleaner-than-thou attitude, the mother is making herself a smoothie, filling the blender with the healthiest fruit and veggies you can imagine.
And just before hitting the go button, blink and you'll miss it, she adds a generous splash of vodka.
That's it, right there — the kind of societal hypocrisy that Fisher noted and skewered throughout her life, hilariouslySure, I have drug problems, she said. I self-medicate, and I'm not alone. Read more...More about Drugs, Carrie Fisher, Entertainment, Star Wars, and Celebrities
- California Today: California Today: Google’s Idea for a New Silicon Valley
By MIKE McPHATE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Tuesday: A renewal plan for San Jose, Carrie Fisher’s toxicology report, and a guide to free museums in Los Angeles.
- On Comedy: She Swipes Right on Tinder, and Everyone’s In On the Joke
By JASON ZINOMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Lane Moore’s shows involve real men on the dating app, but she works hard to avoid mocking them. The result is a clever show that’s deservedly a hit.