A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FISH NET II, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Maine lobstermen free seal pup in caught in fishing nets
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- 30 small ISPs urge Ajit Pai to preserve Title II and net neutrality rules
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Letter: Title II didn't hurt investment, is good for small ISPs and customers.
- Tom Wheeler defends Title II rules, accuses Pai of helping monopolists
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Ex-FCC chair: Title II is crucial for net neutrality and consumer protection.