The designers' first task chair marries ergonomics with sleek design.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FIRST STOP BARBER SHOP INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Barber and Osgerby’s Pacific Task Chair Will Make You Want To Go To Work
By Elizabeth Stinson - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- 3 Reasons to Stop Putting Off the Creation of a Nonprofit Communications Plan
By Jay Love - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The lack of a documented communications plan is something nonprofits all shapes and sizes struggle with. While small shops may lack the bandwidth to create one, larger shops often decry how hard it is to pull various departments together to create such a plan. Whether you don't yet see the value of creating a plan [...]
The post 3 Reasons to Stop Putting Off the Creation of a Nonprofit Communications Plan appeared first on Bloomerang.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- How Google Shopping Can Help Retailers Bounce Back
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
It's vital to stop thinking only like a brick-and-mortar retailer and combine the best of online and offline experiences. Google Shopping helps to reduce much of the traditional, costly guess work inoffline that can result in such woeful headlines.