HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FIRST STEP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Business or Charity? An Update on Property Tax Exemptions Under Fire
By Suja Amir - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Are you acting like a nonprofit, or should we just take that property tax exemption away?
- Russia Seizes 2 U.S. Properties and Orders Embassy to Cut Staff
By NEIL MacFARQUHAR - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The moves, which had been threatened for weeks, were the Kremlin’s first retaliatory steps against proposed new American sanctions.
- Properties That Shout 'Timber!'
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Three luxury log homes that are on the market in West Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky