A daredevil who died attempting to go over Niagara Falls inside a giant inflatable ball may have brought his 7-foot boa constrictor along for the ride, according to a new report. Before his fatal plunge in April this year, Kirk Jones — the first person to successfully ride the falls with no protection in 2003...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIRST NIAGARA FALLS CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Doomed Niagara Falls daredevil may have taken snake
By Ruth Brown - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- The Rise and Fall of Ruby on Rails
By Kristoffer Frisch-Ekenes, Bootcamp Leader at Coding Dojo - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Once the rising star of web development, Ruby on Rails has fallen into a secondary role in the corporate world.