Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIRST COLUMBIA 515 RS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- TEBOW EFFECT: Columbia, St. Lucie Set Attendance Records
By Josh Norris - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Former Heisman Trophy winner has boosted attendance all over the FSL.
The post TEBOW EFFECT: Columbia, St. Lucie Set Attendance Records appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Columbia, St. Lucie Set To Give Out Tim Tebow Bobbleheads - The Two Clubs Will Honor Their Most Famous Player With Promotions Two Nights Apart
By Josh Norris - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Tim Tebow set to have two bobblehead promotions.
The post Columbia, St. Lucie Set To Give Out Tim Tebow Bobbleheads appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.