After years of producing luxury cars in small numbers, Tesla hopes sales of its new model, priced around $35,000, will push its output to 500,000 cars a year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FIRST CLASS ELECTRIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla’s First Mass-Market Car, the Model 3, Hits Production This Week
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- Tesla Will Roll Out Its First Mass-Market Electric Car Earlier Than Expected
By davidmatthews - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Tesla's Model 3 will be the company's first attempt to woo mass-market buyers who are interested in an electric car and it just might work
- Volvo to Switch to Electric, in First for Major Auto Firm
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Volvo will become the first major auto maker to abandon the conventional car engine—technology that has powered the industry for more than a century. All new Volvo models from 2019 would be either fully electric or a hybrid.