Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIRST CHOICE CARE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- School Choice Advocates Fractured by Trump Support
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The strong push to expand choice options by the new administration has caused some reformers to become concerned about the future of public education.
The post School Choice Advocates Fractured by Trump Support appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.