Although there’s no first-class seating on Southwest Airlines, members in the top tiers of the carrier’s frequent flier program do get one important perk when it comes time to get on the plane: Priority boarding, which means that they’re usually among the first in line. But a recent glitch has taken that benefit away for many passengers lately, ticking a …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIRST CARRIER TRANSPORT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Southwest Promises To Fix Glitch That Scraps Priority Boarding For Frequent Fliers
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Virgin Mobile to Become iPhone-Only Carrier
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Virgin Mobile, the phone carrier founded by mogul Richard Branson, will become the world’s first iPhone-only carrier.
- China's first African military base is seen in new satellite images - Taiwan: Chinese aircraft carrier sails into defense zone
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017