This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - FIRST AID P T P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Thief swipes de Blasio aide’s phone on subway
By Daniel Prendergast, Rich Calder, Natalie Musumeci - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A top aide to Mayor Bill de Blasio had his iPhone swiped from his hand as he rode a Manhattan subway this week, police sources said Wednesday. Mahen Gunaratna, 30, Hizzoner’s deputy communications director, was robbed Tuesday at about 5:20 p.m. after he boarded a Brooklyn-bound train on the 4 and 5 line at 14th...
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Arizona Medical Nonprofit Raided for Providing Humanitarian Aid
By Erin Rubin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
U.S. Customs & Border Patrol raided the camp of a nonprofit that provides medical aid to migrants in the desert. This was seen as a direct attack on humanitarian aid.