RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - FIREBAUGH REALTY ASSOCIATES, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Where Is the Public Voice in Private-Public Partnerships?
By Erin Rubin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Governor Jerry Brown of California travels to China with business leaders to discuss climate change initiatives. When businesses pay to play, whose interests are represented?
- California Today: California Today: Talking to California’s Top Judge
By MIKE McPHATE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Monday: Checking in with the chief justice, a punishing heat wave, and an anti-Uber in the Central Valley.
- California Today: California Today: Batman, a True Angeleno
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Friday: Three very colorful houses, a new state budget and a California Batman.
- California Today: California Today: Division Among Democrats
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wednesday: An intraparty spat, Senator Kamala Harris is interrupted (again) and a particularly loud frog.
- Senate Backs Measure Limiting President’s Power to Lift Sanctions
By MAYA SALAM - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Senate overwhelmingly approved a proposal aimed at punishing Russia for its meddling in the 2016 election. The House has yet to take it up.
- California Today: California Today: Talking to a Tony Winner
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Monday: A chat with the director Christopher Ashley, turmoil at Uber and the anniversary of a groundbreaking music festival.
- California Today: California Today: A Championship to Unite the Bay Area
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tuesday: The Warriors bring home the trophy, more trouble for Uber, and sketches from BART.