NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FINGER LICK'N SOUTHERN KITCHEN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- When Activists Enter the Kitchen, the CFOs Feel the Heat
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Activist investors’ campaigns often start with the CEO in the crosshairs. But pressure is mounting on finance chiefs, too, as they are tasked with cutting waste, increasing efficiency and boosting margins.
- Southern Baptists Repudiate Racism and White Supremacy after Showdown
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
An internal battle at the annual national meeting of Southern Baptists ends in a resolution repudiating white supremacy.
- Valve tries to one-up Oculus Touch with five-finger “Knuckles” VR controller
By Kyle Orland - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Capacitive sensors and palm-circling grip let you throw up some virtual horns.
- In Quick Reversal, Southern Baptists Denounce White Nationalists
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
At a conference, pastors at first declined a resolution denouncing the so-called alt-right. Facing backlash, they approved a less harsh version.
- Mississippi Regulators Seek to End Southern Co.'Clean-Coal'Plant
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
State officials want Southern Co.’s Kemper facility, which has already taken $7.5 billion and seven years to finish, to run using natural gas going forward, and don’t want to pass on additional costs to electricity customers.
- These sultry Southern film classics will make you lust for more
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
If Paul Newman and Elizabeth Taylor are together in a film and there’s no sexual chemistry, there’s either something wrong with that picture — or you’ve wandered into Hollywood’s “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.” Taylor was at the height of her beauty in 1958 when Hollywood filmed Tennessee Williams’ prize-winning play, a Southern Gothic...