Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FINGER LAKES HOP PROCESSORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Intel first 8th generation processors are just updated 7th generation chips
By Peter Bright - Monday Aug 21, 2017
No Coffee Lake or Cannonlake here; these are doubled up Kaby Lake parts.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Kal Penn Borrows an Insult From 1988 to Mock Trump, Calls Him a ‘Tiny-Fingered Vulgarian’ (Video)
By Brian Flood, provided by
- Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Actor and political activist Kal Penn borrowed an insult from 1988 to slam President Trump on Tuesday morning, calling him a “tiny-fingered vulgarian.”Current Vanity Fair editor Graydon Carter and novelist Kurt Anderson famously referred to Trump as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in Spy magazine nearly 30 years ago. Penn borrowed the phrase during an appearance on CNN, but said “tiny” instead of “short.”“You’re dealing with a tiny-fingered vulgarian who loves to tweet as a way to get policy done,” Penn said.The size of Trump’s hands became an issue during the GOP primary and Trump eventually defended them during a televised debate.
- Skylake, Kaby Lake chips have a crash bug with hyperthreading enabled
By Peter Bright - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A fix is available for Linux systems; Windows users will have to use firmware updates.
- Intel’s next generation chip plans: Ice Lake and a slow 10nm transition
By Peter Bright - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Company quietly announces chips built on “10nm+” process even before 10nm ones are out.