Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
308 SALEM DRIVE
ITHACA, NEW YORK, 14850
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FINE LINE BARBERSHOP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- That Fine Line: Supporting A Cause Vs. Pandering
Thursday Mar 9, 2017
Email is increasingly being used by brands to position a point of view in support or protest of a specific viewpoint or cause. In today's white-hot global political and social climate, it's importantthat messages are crafted very carefully.
- Megyn Kelly, Alex Jones and a Fine Line Between News and Promotion
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The new Sunday newsmagazine host has faced a storm of criticism for sitting down with the lightning rod conspiracy promoter, but he’s relevant. The question is how he’s interviewed.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.
- Et Tu, Delta? Shakespeare in the Park Sponsors Withdraw From Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play prompted Delta Air Lines and Bank of America to withdraw support.