Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
KRAINZ CREATIONS, INC.
589 FIFTH AVENUE, SUITE 609
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10017
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FINE JEWELS OF NEW YORK CITY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- New York Today: New York Today: Working the (Nightclub) Ropes
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Monday: Advice from a host at the door, hot weather, and celebrating Loving Day.
- New York Today: New York Today: Two Men and a Baby
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Friday: Gay fatherhood, weekend events, and touring our city’s L.G.B.T. history.