Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 24, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - FINE FURNITURE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Delete Hate Speech or Pay Up, Germany Tells Social Media Companies
By MELISSA EDDY and MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A new law will impose fines on companies like Facebook and Twitter if they fail to swiftly remove illegal or hateful content on their platforms.
- Google Wins Tax Case in France, Avoiding $1.3 Billion Bill
By MICAH MAIDENBERG and AURELIEN BREEDEN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The case focused on Google’s use of a subsidiary in Ireland. A court in Paris said the technology giant was not liable for the back taxes.