Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FINE FINE COLLECTION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Girl fined for illegal stand
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- Sale of Edward Albee’s Art Collection Will Benefit His Foundation
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The work collected by the playwright, who died last September, is mostly 20th century fine art. Sotheby’s will sell more than 100 items in the fall.