A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FINE AND SIMPLE PLEASURES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Happiness, Low Stress, Pleasure, and a Firm Financial Foundation
By Trent Hamm - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
It’s likely that at some point, you’ve heard of Abraham Maslow’s well-known hierarchy of needs. If you’re unfamiliar with the idea, let me summarize it for you. In 1943, Abraham Maslow published a hugely influential article in the journal Psychological Review entitled “A Theory of Human Motivation.” In that article, which has been referenced and cited more times than a person can scarcely imagine, Maslow argues that almost all human needs break down into five groups: Physiological needs, including such ...
The post Happiness, Low Stress, Pleasure, and a Firm Financial Foundation appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.