A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FINANCIAL MARKETS WORLD INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Premature to Conclude Inflation Trend Is Falling Well Short of Target
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Fed Chairwoman Janet Yellen said in her second day of testimony on Capitol Hill that a stronger labor market and rising prices of imported goods supported her expectation that a recent downturn in inflation would prove transitory.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- U.S. Growth Accelerates, but Remains Short of Pace Promised by Trump
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The Commerce Department’s report is a sign that the economy remains on track, with underlying growth in line with levels since the current recovery began.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- AI-Powered Search Engine Aggregates Audio Clips
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Audioburst, an AI-powered audio content platform, has launched a search engine to find and share audio files aggregated from sites like BBC World News, The Brian Joyce Show, and CT on the Hill.