Priorities USA Action raised close to $200 million in the 2016 election cycle in support of Hillary Clinton. The super PAC, led by Democratic party veteran Guy Cecil in 2016, is ramping up early for the 2018 midterms with a hiring spree from all corners of the Democratic Party landscape.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FILLY RICH INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Largest 2016 Super PAC Gears Up For 2018 Midterms
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Inside Wealth: At Last, Jeff Bezos Offers a Hint of His Philanthropic Plans
By ROBERT FRANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
People have wondered if the Amazon chief was waiting until retirement to make a big charitable splash. In a tweet, he solicited ideas from the public.
- Hillary Clinton: If Republicans Repeal Obamacare ‘They’re The Death Party’
By jasonnawara - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Hillary Clinton gave a harsh but accurate assessment of the GOP's party platform with the repeal of Obamacare looming.
- Senate Panel Seeks Details on Lynch Role in Clinton Inquiry
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Republicans and Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are seeking information about alleged political interference by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch into the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.
- Hillary Clinton Starts Onward Together, a New Political Group
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Tuesday May 16, 2017
The nonprofit will look to support grass-roots organizations that are part of a progressive movement against President Trump’s policies.
- Rich Rosenzweig
Tuesday May 30, 2017
Nativo hired Rich Rosenzweig as vice president of programmatic.
- Lawmakers Reintroduce the $15 Minimum Wage: “And in This Corner…”
By Carole Levine - Tuesday May 30, 2017
The “Fight for $15” continues with the introduction of a new bill in the U.S. Senate.