Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FILLMORE PLACE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Struggling with Financial Losses, Colonial Williamsburg Announces Restructuring
By Anne Eigeman - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Colonial Williamsburg, a nonprofit educational institution since 1932, sets a new course for 2018 and beyond.
- Dealing with Financial Challenges, Colonial Williamsburg Asks for Tax Relief
By Anne Eigeman - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
In a financial tailspin, Colonial Williamsburg makes a case for property tax relief based on its economic meaning to the town and region.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Man found dead on College of William & Mary campus
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. — A man found dead on the property of a university in Virginia has been identified. The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports the body of 54-year-old Lonnie E. Dove of Williamsburg was discovered Friday night on the grounds of the Dillard Complex, around 2 miles from the main campus at College of William & Mary....
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.