The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FILLMORE PLACE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Struggling with Financial Losses, Colonial Williamsburg Announces Restructuring
By Anne Eigeman - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Colonial Williamsburg, a nonprofit educational institution since 1932, sets a new course for 2018 and beyond.
- Dealing with Financial Challenges, Colonial Williamsburg Asks for Tax Relief
By Anne Eigeman - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
In a financial tailspin, Colonial Williamsburg makes a case for property tax relief based on its economic meaning to the town and region.