Bozoma Saint John, the marketing star who’s worked with Beyoncé, Apple and more, brings humanism, Instagram savvy and Chanel to the beleaguered brand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - FIL-AM WHO'S WHO, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Is This the Woman Who Will Save Uber?
By SHEILA MARIKAR - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- Coalitions of the Nonprofit Willing: Who’s Willing, and Why?
By Paul Hogan - Monday Jun 26, 2017
In this “Voices from the Field,” Paul Hogan, Oishei Foundation’s executive vice president, shares this thought-provoking keynote address he gave at the Niagara Community Partnership Project event earlier this month.
- Everyone Who’s Seen ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Has A Lot To Say About Zendaya’s Character
By Josh Kurp - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Does Zendaya play who we think she's playing in "Spider-Man: Homecoming"?
- With iPhone, Apple showed AT&T and Verizon who’s boss
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Apple refused to let wireless carriers ruin the customer experience.
- Look Who’s Still Talking the Most in Movies: White Men
By JOHANNA BARR - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A study found that portrayals of women and minorities reinforce stereotypes, and female characters tend to be less central to movie plots.
- Who’s Afraid of Claire Messud?
By RUTH FRANKLIN - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The novelist’s characters have been called “difficult women.” She would say they are simply women with desires.