John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - FIGHT LICE RIGHT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- How the Right and Left Saw James Comey's Senate Testimony Today
By Ashley Feinberg - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
When former FBI director James Comey spoke, both sides of the political spectrum heard very different things.
- Take Feta. Add Frites. Stir in European Food Rules. Fight.
By JAMES KANTER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
European Union regulations protecting consumers and preserving culinary cultures often create tension, sometimes even with the United States.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Fighting for the Right to Serve Ice Cream
Wednesday Apr 4, 2012
San Francisco is notorious for making it difficult to open and run small businesses. For Juliet Pries, who just opened The Ice Cream Bar in Cole Valley, it meant months of red tape and rent to realize her goal. Maggie Beidelman reports.
- Fed's Bullard Calls Officials' Projected Rate Path 'Unnecessarily Aggressive'
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said he doesn’t see any need for further interest-rate increases but the central bank should begin shrinking its $4.5 trillion portfolio of assets “sooner rather than later.”
- The High Cost Of Missing Out On Addressable TV
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Digital's insight into targeting in action is a sign of things to come for addressable TV done right.