A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - FIFTH AVENUE 7C LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Activist investor turns up heat on owner of Saks Fifth Avenue
By Lisa Fickenscher - Monday Jul 31, 2017
An activist investor is turning up the heat on Saks Fifth Avenue owner Hudson’s Bay Co. Hedge fund Land and Buildings fired off its second letter in six weeks to the board of Hudson’s Bay on Monday, threatening to remove board members if the department store company doesn’t sell some of its prized real estate....
- Now at Saks: Salt Rooms, a Bootcamp and a Peek at Retail’s Future
By DAVID GELLES - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As department stores try to lure back their customers, Saks Fifth Avenue has unveiled an assortment of wellness offerings at its flagship store in Manhattan.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.